Anybody know about Skilljam Technologies, Loas Angeles?

Daveskater

I'm a bit confused about something so decided to see if anybody here had heard of this company.

I got a letter today that was just a cheque for £45 from a company called Skilljam Technologies. I've never heard of them before and there was no letter with it so i have no idea why this has turned up.

It even came via air mail from Los Angeles, CA :confused:

I'd scan it in and attach a picture but apparently is you photocopy it then it "highlights words"

It even looks as though it's been signed properly and not just printed, although the rest of the writing is printed.

Anyway, back on subject, if anyone knows absolutely anything about Skilljam Technologies then i'd like to hear from you, as i want to know why i have £45 for no reason :D

Have you won any online games recently? All the google hits seem to point to them being an online game company.

I never play online games and the second link wouldn't work for me when i googled it either :confused:

Obviously i'm not arguing with free money but i have genuinely no idea why i have it :D

I could take it to the bank tomorrow and see if they'll cash it, it'd be my bonus because i get paid tomorrow and we don't get bonuses, just extra staff discount for one week

i had the same situation,last week they sent me a cheque for £16 with no letter, it looked real enough so i took it to the bank, they said it looked real as far as they could see and so i had the money cashed into my bank account, it was a Natwest cheque,did you get the same type??

Yeah it is Natwest.

My dad heard that it could be some sort of scam where you cash the cheque then it bounces and then they get your account info - I don't know if this is what happens when a cheque bounces or not or if this is the case so I've help onto it for now ;)

Just noticed title misspelling - i meant Los Angeles ;) Loas indeed...

Back