Are they serious?

SNGX1275

www.edotdirect.com

I "client" of mine just had her computer get fried by lightning so I was looking around on pricewatch for systems so I could get an idea of how much it would cost for something very basic. Then I came across something that looked decent from this website, so I went there. Then I was shocked - I will never order from this site, I'll give some reasons here:
Atholon
Duran
Durant
And when I was going to send them a friendly e-mail about those errors - their e-mail account was over the quota. I don't know about you but if you can't keep in contact with a company that has your money and your system that doesn't make me want to do buisness with them.

maybe they mean't the Dumba**®™ (a new very low end IBM chip made from RMA'd Deathstars)
Or it could be a scam (like the guy who sold photo copies through a certain online auction service)
Or it could be the real thing! (but would you trust them to address your package correctly, or even with your credit card info~~"it's just some extra zeros, it means nothing , Right?")

Back