AT&T Global Network Client: How to make it stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In another thread I got advice on how to network my XP and Vista computers and solved the problem by uninstalling the AT&T Global Network Client Managed VPN Edition. I thought I had removed it completely from my Vista machine, but I am now experiencing periodic pop ups of a dialog box titled "Connect AT&T Global Network Client" and asking for a telephone number. I can cancel this and go on, but it is annoying. Can anyone advise me how to extirpate this annoying thing from my computer? I enclose two screen caps illustrating the pop up. Many thanks.

-Howard

UPDATE: After more investigation I discovered the AT&T Global Network Dialer to be present in the list at Network/Network Sharing Center/Manage Network Connections, and I deleted it. Perhaps this will solve the problem.

Thank you. I do not need this client on my Vista computer as we have remote access to the office through our third networked computer, an XP laptop that runs it just fine. The office techs just install the whole kit and kabodle as a matter of course, I guess.

Yes, I thought that you didn't need it
But if a program has corrupted (or has leftovers) sometimes freshly installing it, then un-installing it, removes it in full

You could actually install this one.
Then once running, fully un-install it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back