Audigy or Analog Qaulity noise from SBLive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweakster

Ok lads here goes. I had problems with sound but i had made do and i am getting analog quality sound with my Creative 5.1 Digital 5700 speakers and a WDM sound blaster Live (not 5.1). Reason is because the stupid digital port dosnt wanna work.
So i can get an Audigy for 60quid from

(http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?action=info&p=16738&t=867&l=2&AvdID=1&CatID=16&GrpID=3&s=pl ).

Should i do the upgrade? I play CS :eek:) (U should now that by now) and listern to music most nights so i kinda think it wil be money well spent but what u guys think ? Unless u can get Audigy or Audigy2 in uk for cheaper or nice price.

I wouldn't worry about upgrading your Soundcard just because you have to use the analog outputs to get Audio. It's probably a driver thing though if you can't get it to work, or perhaps something with the 5700 itself. Can you connect anything else to the 5700's digital input(s) to test them out.

Sorry but i been in London :). I am expecting an Audigy anyway now cause i didnt get a respone cause i suspect im not takern to on this forum :( but i will get qality DVD sound now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back