Audio Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends:
I have a problem which I present in front of you for a solution. While listening to some songs from a music site [htp:// www.raaga.com] I tried to record the same using PCI audio applications. Eventhough recrding was appeared to have been taking place, recorded file could not be played back.There was no sound when the file was played . Kindly let me know the method of recording [in any format] while listwning from the site. Down load option was not available in this site.

Thanking You
Anil Kumar T.I

Hi

Most likely the site have made it impossible for the sound to be recorded, to prevent theft of the music, but as you dont say what application you used to try and record it, its a little difficult to say for definate.

I wont say how it can be done as this condones piracy and I dont do that sort of thing.

Regards

copying music from a website is quite illegal, unless its stated otherwise...

Besides, you'd need some more hardware to do what i think you're trying to do..

All music on Raaga is copyrighted, which means it is illegal to copy it or save it to your computer. Read the copyright notice on that site!

You`ve already had a thread closed by one our mods for asking questions of an illegal nature.

This thread is also being closed as well.

Techspot does not condone any form of piracy.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back