Aztech DSL600ER router

Status
Not open for further replies.

18sx

anyone knew about this router?

Ok here's the story..
about months go, my previous router (also aztech but older version) broken and i bought the new one which is stated in the above and it is a newer version of aztech router.

Unlike the older version, the newer version works much slower and worst. I can;t browsing with it.
I use mozilla firefox browser, which is works fine when i use the aztech older version router.

Did anyone knew how to configure this aztechDSL600ER connection.
It is much more complicated on its router setting.

So my request is, can anyone guide me on how to use the router to deliver my broadband to its fullest?

By the way i currently engaged in 1 mb broadband. And my download speeds sometimes reach to 100kbps. And when i want to browsing, it simply didn't connect to the server, even if i closed my download.

So guys any idea???

your isp may not support this type of router
if you are on dsl then if you have the connection software running uninstall and set the router up for always connected and keep alive pppoe
try disable the dhcp,reboot or repower up the modem then reboot the pc by unplugging from wall

thanks mate..

but it is not the isp problem..

when all my housemate died in their bed, i can online as faster as last time....

so mate, i'm thinking to buy speedoptimezer from Speedbit, do u think it gonna fix my problem?????

so its bandwidth problem
your M8's sucking up bandwidth
I don't like speed opt. I tweak myself
check out speedguide
manual fix is best way
you may want to try diff router, routers do screw up and or are defective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back