Battlefield 2 Gamepad problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinm29

eVERY THING is good until its time to turn with gamepad

for some reason I cant look left look right the sort of thing you use when u move mouse. anyone can help or anyone who is using rumblepad 2 or who has dual joystick gamepad and plays battlefield 2 give me there controls.con file please help.

Logitech RumblePad 2

is your gamepad control program running? do you have it programed right? there are seperate controls for general, land, aircraft, are they all set to whatever key your gamepad is programed to?

oh, i gotcha, i misread your post, i thought you meant turn, like with the A and D keys, but as far as looking, i personally use my mouse, which is a Microsoft Trackball Explorer, and its freakin sweet. screw the kind you have to move back and forth:) trackball is the way to go for gaming, it has 2 additional programable buttons also, that i use for prone and crouch, but u can make them whatever u want.

not sure about the gamepad, as i dont use them, it limits your controling ability, trackball mouse and keyboard control is the way to go, unless yer flying, as joystick, or gamepad would give better control.

my personal opinion anyway, one of my buddies uses a gamepad in one hand, and trackball mouse in other, but it limits the number of controls easily at your fingertips, so i prefer my way best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back