Best in Laptops???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends ....

I want to buy a laptop with best price. I m confused in number of brands .. i am from India. I dont knw much abt laptops & their configration Can u guys plz let me know what is best brand that i should go for ...

My requirements are not so high graphics ... i want to user Visual Studio 2005 .. and tell me configuration i should go for.

Thanks a alot

*i dont is it right place to post this topic! sorry if its wrong.

That is pretty much imposible to answer until you give a little more information! Like what is your buget to start with. But without really knowing what that is, off the top of my head I would recommend a IBM Thinkpad. Others here like Raybay can recommend an exact model. Although I am on a new Gateway laptop right now that I have had for 2 months now and really like.

I am a die hard Think pad fan. I own a T60P and just ordered a T61 from Lenovo. Right now you cant bet their prices. As far as build quality they are second to none in my book for the money.

an impossible question to answer. Read reviews in magazines and online journals like computer shopper, pc world, and toms hardware. Everyone has their own preferences and likes.

Important things to consider:
Ensure your ram is maxed out
You have a wifi card
battery life (not so important if you stay mostly indoors)
fast hard drive (7200 rpm or more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back