Best mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using a Logitech performance laser wireless.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Image...0000264 Black Cordless Ergonomic Desktop Wave

I keep getting dead spots all over my desk. Batteries are fresh. Got the USB plugged in the back of the computer, not into the cord that plugs into the computer. (See pic)
I've tried running it into the USB cord and still have dead spots.
Playing poker can be a pain when I can't click one of the buttons. I multi-table a lot, so I need something that's going to work great. I've always liked Logitech but would be willing to try another brand if it's better!

First, get the perfect fit for your hand. Once it is comfortable, there are at least 21 mouse choices. There are many good brands, so you don't have to select a no-name with no warranty track.

Try putting the receiver closer to the keyboard/mouse instead of in the back of your computer (I'm not really sure what you mean about running into the cord).

Anyway I've always found Logitech to be very reliable for general use.

@Droid0131 just noticed a cheap mouse here "downunder" maybe stocked local to you too? Sorry you're not the first person "I've" informed but hey you know now -lol

Poker is a demanding game, you need pinpoint precision and ultra high response time.
Any mouse that feels comfortable will do just fine, they usually don't fail. I personally prefer wired mouses compared to wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back