Best pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance1911

didnt know where to post this :D but anyway i was wondering if someone could make me some very good specs on a very good computers, super fast, a great case and the best possible cooling i.e water cooling

How much is your budget and what do you mean by "fast"? Fast for gaming? Video editing? Are you looking to buy parts and put the system together yourself, or to purchase a pre-built system?

We need more info from you I think.

AMD FX-60 with any compatible motherboard
i don't know much about liquid cooling
Thermaltake Tsunami Aluminum case
500 watt PS from Antec or Aspire
2 7800GTX's or 1 X1900XT 512MB
4 gigs of DDR RAM
2 Western Digital Raptors 10,000 RPM
DVD-RW, and the like

mostly just video card, ram, processor, PS, and mobo

i have like $5,000 to spend so i need the best kind of pc for gaming/video editing but just like to do anything you want has to be fast for video editing, gaming etc...

If you have that type of money, you might want to buy a computer from FALCON. They are the best pre-built systems you can get. Otherwise:

Athlon FX 60.

ASUS A8N32-SLI.

2 x GeForce 7800 GTX 512MB.

2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS with heatsink.

PC Power and Cooling 850 Watt PSU.

Digital Raptor 150GB at 10,000 RPM.

Plextor 716 DVD Burner.

Good Case.

Any liquid cooling (don't know of any, I use air).

This system will Rule! I wish I had 1/5 of your money, that's a huge amount. Good Luck!

Personally, I would stay away from the Asus mobo's. Tech support from Asus is EXTREMELY lacking. The Falcon NW idea is good. Also, have you given any thought to a laptop? How about a laptop with 17" widescreen @ 1920x1200, AMD FX-60, 2gb ram, 2x 100gb 7200rpm SATA hdds-RAID enabled, Dual optical drives, tv tuner, built in wireless/bluetooth, Nvidia 7800GTX graphics?

Personally, I will stick with Asus boards as I have found their tech support to be amazing. I rarely have problems, and when I do their tech support has always stepped up to the plate and taken care of me.

But if I ever have an experience like it sounds YelloC4S did, I may change my mind. I tend to drop a company pretty quickly when they treat me like crap. So far Asus has treated me exceptionally well, fingers crossed.

Processor-
FX-60

Mobo-
A8N32-SLI Deluxe

PSU-
ENERMAX Liberty ELT620AWT ATX12V 620W Power Supply

Case-
ThermalTake Tai-Chi VB5000SNA

RAM-
Corsair-XMS 2GB (2x1GB) 184-pin DDR TWINX2048-3200C2PRO

Sound-
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic Sound Card (there are better versions of this that have 64mb ram on the card)

Water Cooling-
Zalman Reserator 1 plus

Air Cooling-
ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 92mm 2 Ball Blue LED Light Cooling Fan with Heatsink

Video-
(2x) EvGA Gtx KO 512mb

HD-
(2x)WD 36GB Raptor(raid 0)
(1x)WD 150GB Raptor

Mouse-
Logitech G5

Floppy Drive
You pick one.

That's basically my system. The above should run you approx 4000. That leaves you with 1000 to buy a 24inch dell flatscreen. Check out Plextor DVD-writers but do not consider the trayless one they sell. This is not a machine that is meant for LAN parties as that case is roughly 50 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back