BF2 No-CD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdFusion1990

I really need Help with this one. I have lost...yes lost, my first Battlefield 2 CD, which is the only one I need to play the game. I have found out that there is a patch for the No-Cd type of people. I have downloaded one from some website and I have absolutley no clue where to put it! Help Me out on this one and please tell me where to put it and if there is a good website I should re-download the patch from. P.S. I have the latest Patch installed. Thanks a Bunch!!

just take your receipt down to whatever store you bought it first and see if they can supply you with a replacement cd 1st.. as those no-cd patches are kindof messy, let alone some of them arnt real good if you know what i mean..

N3051M said:
just take your receipt down to whatever store you bought it first and see if they can supply you with a replacement cd 1st.. as those no-cd patches are kindof messy, let alone some of them arnt real good if you know what i mean..

Well you see, I can't return it, I got it as a gift somewhere up in Pennsylvania. But all I need to know is where to put the file.

That really depends on what file it is that they are telling you to replace. And even then like N3051M said the don't always work. The think you might want to do is see if you can contact EA's tech support with you CD Key and see if they can send you a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back