BFG, eVGA or PNY for the 7800

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmdl51

Hi All, I'm planning to buy the 7800 GS but i'm not sure which one is the best one, you suggest me to avoid the OC versions and I will, but the problem is that I heard BFG have bad reputation is it true or not? some reviews at newegg qualify BFG better than eVGA and PNY, I would like to get the eVGA but not sure, also the BFG has a pretty good deal with $50 MIR for total 249, and eVga has it for 269.99, what is your experience guys? which one is better? or is it the same from any brand, Thank you!

depends on warranty

you should check out their warranty policies :)
I think EVGA has a step up plan and it also lets you overclock without voiding the warranty I think

many evga cards are already factory overclocked.

The one I just bought didn't last more than 3 weeks and is under warranty replacement - so I can't recommend it.

Both companies (BFG & eVGA) offer lifetime warranty, the OC versions are clearly marked on the specs of each card (i'm not getting any of the OC versions) someone reccomend MSI but can't find any place to buy this brand or at least check some reviews, some complain that eVGA doesn't include any games or sofware, Personally I don't care about that, I care about the performance and Quality of the Item, and of course warranty, so since both seem to be good I didn't know which to choose, that's why I'm taking opinions from you guys :wave:

EVGA is better since they have lifetime warranty, card trade up, and a chance to win back the refund on the card. Not to mention register for a free game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back