Bluescreen when opening programs

I keep getting bluescreens whenever I open certain programs like Sims 3, Minecraft, Photoshop, or Vegas pro. I don't think its a overheating problem because most of the time its after my computer has just started up, and I don't know what else it can be. I would greatly appreciate somebody helping me with this matter, because it's become unbearable.

I know there's something I'm not including, but I don't know what and I'm sure I dont know how to find said information, so If there's anything I'm leaving out, please tell me what and how to ge tit. Thank you.

Look in here and see if it contains any minidumps:
C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension... You can select all files with .dmp at the end and right-click and send them to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload this folder to here

Look in here and see if it contains any minidumps:
C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension... You can select all files with .dmp at the end and right-click and send them to a compressed (zipped) folder. Upload this folder to here
I can't seem to zip the dump files. Every time I do, an error box comes up and says "File not found or no read permission"

Back