Book or Magazine Series?

Xelions

In the past I've read some of your Anatomy, Explainer and Tech vs articles and still do :) I always find them easier to read on a tablet, laptop or PC than a smartphone. If the articles are gargantuan and especially if they contain diagrams or graphs they don't display well on smaller screen devices. I think at some point I tried to print one off but found the print preview a disaster and was guessing that not much work goes into print CSS any more - and with the ads they just don't disappear and I get that.

Has TechSpot ever considered publishing some of their articles in a magazine series or book? Happy to buy those. Would easily beat some of the magazines currently on the shelf - in the IT category, even books. If you ever do head in that direction please make sure it's color print and on 1/2 decent paper. It could even be another subscription tier.

Thanks for the suggestion and kind words :)

We haven't looked into it but it's a great idea. How about PDFs (well formatted and polished for print). Would that be as enticing or not so much?

PDFs are good too 👍 I'd subscribe to the current TechSpot Elite tier for that. The only reason I didn't mention PDFs initially cause if you compiled a magazine or book and sold something like that people pirate the crap out of that stuff. I try to support authors where I can, whether it's an article, magazine, paper or book in physical, digital or audio formats.

Back