Boot Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. im in need of a little help with a few things

i was looking around for new themes for my computer and i came across a program called style xp. sure enough i downloaded it and changed the theme a few times but then i decided to have a ook at some boot screens. iv changed the boot screen but now when i start up my computer it asks whether to start up the boot screen or without, i want to know if theres a way to loose this screen and start it up automaticaly with the boot screen... Thanks Any help apreciated

im rinning windows xp pro... if that makes any difference

i dun really understand what you just write, what i get is you would like to
so called remove a confirmation about displaying an option. is it what you mean? the answer most probably is in the program settings itself. try to find it out. if you still cannot get pass this thing, i also recommend "windows blind" to change your themes.

Welcome to techspot and 2007 :)!

no its when i go to boot up my machine it prompts me to use the boot screen i put on or just boot it normaly with out it. i was wondering if theres a way to stop it asking me because my keyboard dosnt work on startup to choose one so i have to wait 30 secs for it to auto choose

Is there any option in the apps to remove it?
Well, im not good with this, but, you may need a help to adjust the C:\boot.txt
For a quick answer, refer to google and see how to manage your boot settings.
In that boot.txt, there's also a timeout provided. 30 secs can be decreased manually if you want it to be simple but, remember to use it with care, make a backup if necessary or else your system will be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back