BSOD 0x00000F7 and other errors

thomja

Hey

I upgraded my PC by inserting a new motherboard, a compatible CPU, and a new SSD.

These are my current specs:

ASUS P8Z77-V LX, Socket-1155

Intel® Core i7-3770 Processor

Intel® SSD 520 Series 180GB 2.5"

Western Digital Caviar® Green 2TB

RAM: 8GB PC3-10600 MB/sec (All the info I can get)

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 2GB

Fractal Design Tesla 550W PSU

So my problem is the I can random BSODs. I get it like 1 minute after I start up WoW. While I am in the game then I get the BSOD. I have gotten it once outside of the game while watching a youtube clip but did'nt check the adresses of that BSOD. I managed to take a picture via a webcam that might be to some help.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3898/20121101130954694.jpg

I also was not able to run memtest, I used their installer and installed it on my USB, set it to the first booting device, and booted. Odly I just got asked which OS I wanted to boot and then got a blue screen. I have 2 operative systems up, one on the SSD and one on the 2 TB HDD. I went on to run a windows experience index test and that frooze the computer after awhile. I cut the power and re-booted it and deicded to try it again. The time the windows experience index program just crashed.

What can be wrong?!

Maybe I need to change RAM?

I have also installed all the drivers with the CD that came and I have bene running windows update several times.

Go to c:/windows/ there will be folder called minidump copy and paste it on desktop.then using winrar compress it into zip file and upload that zip file here

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the files with the .dmp extensions. Right-click and send them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder here

Back