BSOD and rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulanders

hi all

i have a problem where everytime i start my pc, just after splash window screen appear, this massage came up:

Stop c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The session manager initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000022 (0x00000000, 0x0000000)
The system has been shut down.

since then i can not boot neither in normal nor safe mode.
the error massage still came up.
i have try to repair using xp disk but still the same

local tech support, howard_hopkinso had advise me to reformat the pc.
not to disrespect you howard, but i just want to know if there is still another way to solve this..... before reformating.

if there no suggestion from anyone, then i will throw down the towel and refor...

reformatting is not an easy job.(need to back up and all)

Often this is a hardware issue caused by either defective memory module, defective video graphics card, defective CPU fan, defective or corrupted hard drive, modem, or sound card. Of course it can be difficult to diagnose when the computer is not working properly. Hard drive is the first suspect. Memory is the second.
We usually have best success by reducing the system to basics. If your computer has a floppy drive, try booting to a floppy disk that has Windows 98 boot or MS Dos boot. Otherwise, reduce your memory to one module, then try to boot. Then change memory modules. Try booting to a CD with hard drive disconnected, etc.
We start with a floppy drive power supply, graphics connection, and one memory module, then add components until it fails.

same as jack72

it seems that i am not the only one here experience the same problem....
jack72 also have the the exact problem.... can this be a coincident? or there is more to it? i have told him what advise the forum has give to me but same problem at a near time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back