BSOD and XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me with this problem?
I have attached a minidump for the crashes I get.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    140.6 KB · Views: 7
does the program remove my other nvidia drivers installed in my computer which is NVIDIA Ethernet driver components and NVIDIA IDE drivers?

update: i used driver sweeper since driver cleaner pro cost money now. I uninstalled nvidia drivers then used driver sweeper in safe mode to remove the leftover stuff. Then i got another blue screen just by browsing webpages.

BAD_POOL_CALLER is what the blue screen said.
also i attached the dump file in case anyone wants to help me solve this problem.

hi stormedelf

I think your BSODs are caused by your firewall. I'm guessing you're using Zonealarm because the file that was cited on your last dump was vsdatant.sys which is a Zonealarm system file. It's conflicting with something as I noticed your errors were on startup (userinit.exe), browsing on firefox (firefox.exe) and playing counter-strike (steam.exe). I'm guessing you were playing online? If so, the firewall is most likely your problem and I would suggest you remove Zonealarm completely. Comodo is another firewall that you could use and you can find the link to it on our 8-step virus removal guide ... https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

Hope this helps ... if you still get BSODs afterward, attach some more minidumps and I'll have a look at them.

Spyder_1386 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back