BSOD, caused by dtsoftbus01.sys/NETIO.SYS

pieter1993

I got these random bluescreens of death, allready tried to sort it out, updating servers, windows etc, but didn't fix it, allready contacted the technical support who sold me my laptop, but they didn't manage to find a solution. but maybe you guys can, i've put all .dmp files in this topic in links to google docs because it were to many. I really hope you guys can find a solution, my laptop is brand new :( thank you

one of the problems seems to be caused by deamon tools, but deamon tools is uninstalled, but when i run driver verifier it still result in a bsod what should i do ? xs

i can send the dmp. files if needed

and how do i do that ? xs thanks for the reply btw and also will i have to just set things back to the factory settings or will have to completly reinstall everything ?

So what is the make of the new laptop? There is usually some F key options seen when you first start the laptop. Just choose the repair or restore option and follow directions. You may have to install the Windows Updates, pictures or music files once more. So back up what you can

i'm using windows 7 home premium 64 bits (6.1 build 7601) my system model is w150HRM, Bios: BIOS Date : 06/28/11 16:38:30 ver. 04.06.04 Processor Genuine intel(R) CPU 0 @ 2.20GHz (8CPUs), ~2.2GHz Memory : 8192 MB RAM Page file : 2588MB used, 13608Mb available DirectX version : DirectX 11 Also my processor is unique, its a Intel Core i7-2630QM 8Mb Cache, 2.20 GHZ (2.9GHZ Turbo mode / Quad Core - 8 threads) it has 8 mb instead of the normal 6, dunno if this makes any difference, then i have 2 video cards in my laptop which uses optimus technology between both video cards, these video cards are : NVIDIA GeForce GT555m 2Gb GDDR3 and it switches to Intel HD graphics sometimes mostly randomly, unless i really run heavy progams though sometimes these optimus system makes miscalculations and it gives some lag in certain games.

i'm afraid the unique processor might cause some difficulties on this problem, still i can post some dmp.files if you want ?

The same exact thing happened to my computer. I've also got a W150HRM. It's a little bit over 1 month old, but now I've been constantly getting BSOD's.
I just wanted to bump this thread in hopes of someone being able to help.

Btw, how do you check for what's causing the BSOD?

you should go to windows, then to minidump and there you'll find some files called .dmp files and they'll show you what going on but i think you should make your own topic on this

i'm using windows 7 home premium 64 bits (6.1 build 7601) my system model is w150HRM, Bios: BIOS Date : 06/28/11 16:38:30 ver. 04.06.04 Processor Genuine intel(R) CPU 0 @ 2.20GHz (8CPUs), ~2.2GHz Memory : 8192 MB RAM Page file : 2588MB used, 13608Mb available DirectX version : DirectX 11 Also my processor is unique, its a Intel Core i7-2630QM 8Mb Cache, 2.20 GHZ (2.9GHZ Turbo mode / Quad Core - 8 threads) it has 8 mb instead of the normal 6, dunno if this makes any difference, then i have 2 video cards in my laptop which uses optimus technology between both video cards, these video cards are : NVIDIA GeForce GT555m 2Gb GDDR3 and it switches to Intel HD graphics sometimes mostly randomly, unless i really run heavy progams though sometimes these optimus system makes miscalculations and it gives some lag in certain games.

i'm afraid the unique processor might cause some difficulties on this problem, still i can post some dmp.files if you want ?

Sounds like a very sweet laptop :) Have you attempted to reinstall Windows after backing up important things?

The same exact thing happened to my computer. I've also got a W150HRM. It's a little bit over 1 month old, but now I've been constantly getting BSOD's.
I just wanted to bump this thread in hopes of someone being able to help.

Btw, how do you check for what's causing the BSOD?

Same advise for you too. Is Windows 7 fully updated to SP1?

Sounds like a very sweet laptop :) Have you attempted to reinstall Windows after backing up important things?

a friend of mine is comming this saturday, he knows more of computers then me and i'll try to restore windows to its manifactury settings or wont this solve the faulty driver ? if not then i'll try to reinstall windows, i have a disc for the drivers, but still i wonder which driver is fault because i want to avoid this problem to happen again. xs

hey i got back from holiday and now since then i got only 2 bsod, for another network driver : tcpip.sys, dunno how to solve this and dunno if the other drivers will cause any bsod's

a friend of mine is comming this saturday, he knows more of computers then me and i'll try to restore windows to its manifactury settings or wont this solve the faulty driver ? if not then i'll try to reinstall windows, i have a disc for the drivers, but still i wonder which driver is fault because i want to avoid this problem to happen again. xs

So did your friend do this?

I have, but installed, things were going good, but then suddenly another blue screen shuts my laptop down. in device manager I can find 5 network adaptors dunno if this has anything to do with the bsod. but these are : Hamachi Network interface.
, Intek(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6230.
JMicron PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Adapter #2
Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter #2
Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport-Adapter.

Then I'll add the newest dmp files

Attachments

• dumpfile.zip
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
The reason I asked about Daemon Lite Tools is because in your thread title you mention dtsoftbus0.sys which is a driver for this software. As Tmagic650 can well tell you we've seen a ton of people over the years have issues with Daemon Tools.

Both error codes are 0xD1 and these are usually caused by bad drivers. The Windows OS driver was cited in both as the cause is NETIO.sys which as you know has to do with Networking Input-Output. But the thing with Windows OS drivers is that ususually they are not the cause.

However, another important piece of information was contained in both dumpts as they cited the fact that the driver PktIcpt.sys was not able to load due to netio.sys.

Pkticpt.sys is a driver file from the company G DATA Software AG belonging to product G DATA AntiVirusKit InternetSecurity. Thus, I would believe that this antivirus and Netio.sys are not playing well together. I suggest doing the following:

1. Tell us all of the the security software you have running in real time protection.

2. Update this internet security to the latest drivers or...

3. Completely uninstall and then reinstall and then update.

Back