BSOD hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Howard,

I've been reading the threads and it seems you are the guru in this area so I am hoping you can help. I have read your notes on things to check prior to posting minidumps but I am kinda skipping some of them because I am helping a friend of mine remotely through remote assistance requests so I can't do the physical checks. I haven't as yet done the memory checks etc which I will do but in the meantime I have a collection of minidumps that I managed to pull from their pc before it crashed again last night. Unfortunately because of the state it is in I am only able to do a bit at a time remotely before it's crashing again. I hope you don't mind me skipping the recommendations and posting these but I thought you might be able to identify something that links the various drivers that appear to be having a problem. I have attached a zip file with all of the minidumps I collected from yesterday's crashes. I do also have some from the date this first appeared to become a problem and also from other days but it takes the post over the limit on file size. Let me know if you would like me to post these later.

Many thanks in advance of your knowledge and assisance.

Janey

Attachments

• Mini120406-05.zip
    88.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back