BSOD only when torrenting

Hello! Let me start by saying I am new here and I don't know much about computers. So. For some reason my computer blue screens when torrenting. I use Bittorent. I'm pretty sure Its OK because I've used it many times in the past on different computers and all my friends use it as well. I was wondering how i could fix this. Like I said this only happens when torrenting. Usually a few minutes in. Oh and please try to stay away from too much technical jargon. I'm not really knowledgeable about computers. Thanks in advance! :)

Downloading torrents is one of the best ways to get your PC infected with Malware. But, to see what is going on I need to see the minidump files that should have been created when the system reboots itself. Follow this guide to attach the files.

First locate your minidump files, they are usually found by clicking on your C: drive, in windows explorer, then click on Windows to view the contents. If your operating system is installed under a different drive letter then look there. They should be stored under a file called minidump.The files will have a .dmp extension.

Zip up at least 6 of the most recent files into one zip folder and save on your desktop (if there are less than five just zip up what you have).

Below the reply box click on Go Advanced. Then scroll down until you see a button, Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.

Click on the Browse button, find the zip folder you made earlier and doubleclick on it.

Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button.

Enter your message-text, then click on Submit Message.

Back