BSOD Windows 8.1 crashes with several faults

Hi,

My Toshiba laptop, running Windows 8.1, started having the BSOD screens a couple of days ago. I searched online for solutions and have tried very many attempts to fix it but I keep getting the BSOD.

I have had several BSOD error's "Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (win32k.sys)", "System_service_exception", "Resource_not_owned". These are some of the ones I have noted.

- I refreshed my Windows OS, reinstalled it, attempted diagnosing and repair. All these came back with no fault but when I log in and open a file or launch a web browser I still get the BSOD.
- I run "sfc.exe /scannow" and "sfc /scannow" and it all came back with no fault.
- I run a memtest and no faults were found.
- Updated all the windows update, recomended and optional, but still have the BSOD crashes
- Updated all the drivers I could find from Microsoft and Toshiba, Installed Toshiba diagnostics and Hardware setup and it all comes back with no errors. Deleted and installed the display drivers several times as it seems to be a recurring issue on most online forums.
- I have logged in 'safe mode' and run tests but still no result.
- Run multiple chkdsk /f /r and it has found no errors

Any help will be highly appreciated
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oduknvbtnbp5n12/AAA7k61TP-PhDynIBNYtRLnEa?dl=0

Lets see if we can look at the minidumps a bit easier. Go to C:\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped) folder. Upload this folder as a file here...

Hi Tmagic650,
Thank you for your reply. Please find attached the minidump files.

Attachments

• 082215-33953-01.zip
    384 KB · Views: 2
Back