Buffer overrun mssg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting the following message about a buffer overrun program: c\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it? The hijack info is all gibberish to me. Here's my last scan log info. I've attempted to attach my scan log info. Hope it worked.

UPDATE !!

It's fixed. Thanks for all your help.

Your pc looks to be infected.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into a new thread in the Security and the Web forum, only after doing the above.

Please do not post it in this forum.

Fixed!!

Hey everyone, thanks for all your support and feedback. My neighbor brought over webroot spyware/anti virus. I did a complete scan of the system and it found 17 minimal threats and one major one. It cleaned the system up and everything is working like it should. Thanks again.

It would stil be a good idea to do as i suggested as there could still be problems on your pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back