Burning gauge icon?

Hi, I'm not even sure this is a real issue- But definitely need someone else to help me. I turn my monitor off before bed at night. Last night was no different. This morning I turned it on and at first it said no DVI signal, but after about a minute it came on. Now there is an icon I don't recognize. It looks like gage (or clock?) that is on fire. The icon is monochromatic, and has a box around it. It's superimposed, and unclickable. The computer does not have internet access and I've already ran anti-spyware that came back clean. It's an Asus Desktop, running windows 7. Any help would be much appreciated!!

I have a program on my pc which is an extra layer of 'anti-virus/anti-trojan', which is called 'Threatfire'. It's icon in the taskbar is a small round gauge with some flames showing out of the top. But it's orange. Same as you have?

Thank you so much!! It's not the same program, but I didn't even think to check existing programs. I assumed bc I'd never seen the icon it was a virus...turns out it was a program I have on there called Turbo Key (it overclocks the computer). You saved me from a huge headache, thank you again!!!

Not 'Threatfire' then, but something you know of. I get a reminder icon from a Seagate external hard drive, every month, 'cos I won't register it. It always surprises me, as I don't see it every day.......

Back