Can´t log out of my Twitter Account on Chrome

Kinda what the title says, I can´t log out or change my managed accounts on Chrome, it still works fine on my cellphone and other browsers like Microsoft Edge.
I have 4 different Twitter accounts each with their own gmail, generally I have been able to switch between them pretty easily however since 6 days ago I have been having quite the problem.
It seems I am just literally stuck in one of those accounts and by that I mean I can still use that account perfectly well, I can like, retweet, post, DM, etc... Without problems but I literally can´t log out, I press to log out of the account and it doesn´t do anything, I press it the page refreshes and I am still in the same account, when I go to the option of managing account sometimes the other accounts appear on the list like they usually did but other times they don´t, and even if they appear when I press them literally nothing happens, and If I try to log in them directly again it says that the account I am trying to add already has an open session. And when I just try to enter to them directly through using the already saved gmail account it only says "error unable to complete request".
I have already cleared all the cache and cookies but that did no solve the main problem, I was logged out but I still can´t log in by directly pressing my gmail, and once I logged in by writing my account information I was once again unable to log out.
I can still log out and change accounts perfectly on my phone or other browsers so I have no idea what is the problem with my twitter, anybody knows what it is and how to fix it?

@RobertoW4 When you isolated the issue to chrome, my first step would be to do a clean reinstallation of the browser, devoid of any add-ons. I don't see that as a troubleshooting step you've taken, so I think that should be your next move. Once you've done that, see if Twitter beings to function properly again. If it doesn't; I'm afraid you might have found an odd bug between chrome and Twitter.

@RobertoW4 When you isolated the issue to chrome, my first step would be to do a clean reinstallation of the browser, devoid of any add-ons. I don't see that as a troubleshooting step you've taken, so I think that should be your next move. Once you've done that, see if Twitter beings to function properly again. If it doesn't; I'm afraid you might have found an odd bug between chrome and Twitter.
I see, I hadn´t thought of that, thanks will try it soon and see if it works.

Back