Can I run a Digital photo album directly on a monitor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to run a Digital photo album directly on a monitor. The San Disk device has a USB output and a motorola type stereo jack output.Is there an adapter made that will allow me to run directly from a USB port or stereo jack to a fifteen pin monitor? Thanks.

Thanks for answering so quickly. It is a San Disk Photo album model sdv2-r. I have run it through my computer USB port and displayed on my monitor, and have used the stereo cable and displayed on my TV. I bought a used Planar flat screen and hoped to run directly to it to use as a slideshow photo and art display. Sure need a adapter to make this work. Thanks again.

k, now when you say motorola type plug do you mean the yellow, red, and white RCA cables?

180px-RCA_Connector_%28photo%29.jpg

No, its just a one prong deal like a head phone jack for a mp3 player or something like that. I was looking at this at e cost dot com SEE2 USB 2.0 To VGA/SVGA Adapter enpensive, but if it works.......

So, I can just run the cable from my SanDisk USB outlet to the regular cable on my monitor, and it will work just as it does on the TV set? If the answer is yes, I'll buy it, and I thank you very much for the help.

I would try contacting SanDisk or the manufacturer of the adapter that you get first. they should have a way of contacting them through their websites

Contact Customer Support at 1(866)SAN.DISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back