Can someone help me with this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been haveing this problem for about 2+ months now where my internet will disconnect me from everything connected to the internet but yet my modem and my provider says im still connected. It happens at ramdom times of the day and sometimes not do it for a few days, but it will only go down for a max of 5-10 minutes then it will come back up like nothing is wrong. I have done several Ping and tracert test to try and find the problem but nothing yet. I've done a ping straight to my modem when I get disconnected and it goes though but when I ping anything beyond the modem it does not work. so I've thought it to be on the service providers side. I've been on the phone with them when it has happened and they show that it still has a strong signal. so anyways I have the modem connected straight to the PC. I'm not using a router. the modem im using is a Motorola SB5101. The PC is a Custom Built one I built about 2 years ago. hope the to attachments I added will help... one is the Hijackthis .txt file and the other is the DxDiag.txt file to show what im running. any help would be great.

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
OK... I've completely deleted Symantec and here is the "new" attachments. any other advice would be awsome.
PLEASE NOTE: That sometimes this problem does not show up for a few days and it may only happen once a day. i will try to be doing something online to catch it if it happens again. If it does not happen again for a month then I thank you very much for the help in solveing this problem. If the problem still shows up then I'll be sure to post it here. If you would like me to make a new post let me know and ill re-post.

OK... lets try this one agian. this time i checked myself to see if there is any Symantec on the hijackthis log. I did not see any when i did a quick check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back