can someone please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i get online my home page comes up fine but then when i go to a website it gives me the internet explorer cannot be displayed error and after a refresh it a few times it shows up eventually and my connection to the internet is fine cause my aim stays on and everything it dosent shut down and also if i get on a site with pictures the pictures dont show up its just a little red x so if anyone could help me out id appreciate it

Go to windows update and download all available updates. Also make sure that you do not have an active firewall blocking the sites. How are you connected. Maybe your provider blocks the pictures and you must plick somewhere to allow them

yeah man thats the first thing i did was update everything and i turned my firewall off for a few minutes and refreshed the page and it was still doing it and im running off cable modem ive been running like this for months now and everything was perfect till a couple days ago

i recommend using another browser like firefox. Or just running a spyware check.Adaware is pretty good.

yeah man i tried firefox and it was doing the exact same thing so i think its something in my computer or something i ran avast and it didnt pick up anything and i ran avg and it didnt pick up much at all

run adaware. what virus scanner do you have some are better than others. same thing goes for spyware/malware software. Your internet connection being on and the loadup of your primary webpage shows that it almost definitely is some sort of spyware that hogs up all your memory, most likey a trojan. Using the right sofware will do. Kaspersky is a great antivirus as well as spyware protectant. adaware will do a free scan. Go to iolo.com for free system check using the system mechanic 7 package . Its a free trial and will clean up almost everything as well as scan for viruses. All good ways to solve the problem. System mechanic is all in one and free so id try that first good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back