Canon MP220 Printer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaMsTeYr

Sup guys,

I bought a Canon MP220 Printer which i got possibly around March or April...

However, just recently though, it seems to play little tricks on me which i can't figure out whats causing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, used the printer maintenance to clean printer heads, align cartridges, manually clean up the printer ink modules as well as change USB cables to no avail.

Don't feel like sending it in yet because the service center is quite a distance away from my place so i'd like to see if i can get quick fixes first :X

Anyway, attached is an image of a print out scanned by the printer itself. Someone care to explain whats going on to me? o.o

messedupfh2.png

Head alignment problem. Usually not fixable. Ask Canon for a replacment, remembering that the warranty for the replacement only starts where this one left off.
That is a pretty low end printer. You might ask them if you can upgrade to an ip4200 or ip4500... or one of the other highly rated ones.

lol thanks for the reply... i just needed it for work so i didn't intend buying a high end one, just that this came with scanning capabilities as well which i'm quite fond of. I'll give canon a go, hopefully something comes without any cost :X

Thanks again :D i'll post if something else comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back