Cant download driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhog

Hi, I have been having trouble download the latest graphics driver for my Nvidia 6800 GS from the Nvidia website. When I click to accept the license nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? I have tried right click and save target as but it says "internet explorer cant download from bla bla bla no such interface supported".
appreciate any help.

You can also get the latest driver from this site. Look at the top of this page and click on "Drivers." See if that will download.

I've just tried firefox but that doesn't work either. Could it be something to do with my settings? The techspot download did work ok but I'd still like to solve the nvidia site problem also I couldn't find the international download. One other question while i'm at it, after installing the new driver the date for the driver still says 10/12/2005 when i look on Dxdiag. Is this ok because I think the update came out on 02/07/2006? Thanks for your help.

As for the driver date. Look in your device manager. Right click on your diplay adapter, and select properties, and then the driver tab. It will tell you what version of the driver you are using. Does it match with the version you just installed?

If it does, you`ve nothing to worry about.

I can`t think why you can`t download from the Nvidia site. Check to see that your firewall is not blocking it.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back