Cant get Intel Audio Studio to go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLean B

i bought a PC and put it together, it originally came with an on board sound device called Intel Audio Studio....

after some time and some more money came my way i purchased a Soundblaster X-FI platinum and installed it...

when i went to add/remove programs to remove the intel audio studio, it doesnt have the option to do so.... so i went to the bios and disabled the sound device, now i get an error message saying "intel audio studio" is not compatible...

how do i get Intel Audio Studio to go away forever :darth:

Just run the install aplication again and: Reinstall, Repair o Remove the IAS.(ias_all_092104.exe for me)

Hope this help you CLean B

CLean B said:
i bought a PC and put it together, it originally came with an on board sound device called Intel Audio Studio....

after some time and some more money came my way i purchased a Soundblaster X-FI platinum and installed it...

when i went to add/remove programs to remove the intel audio studio, it doesnt have the option to do so.... so i went to the bios and disabled the sound device, now i get an error message saying "intel audio studio" is not compatible...

how do i get Intel Audio Studio to go away forever :darth:

go to hkey_local_machine\software\ms\windows\currentv\uninstall\{22....} the one with intel in it. and remove the key that says noremove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back