CCleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesurvivor190

So guys, anybody else use CCleaner? I use it, but i would like to know if its good. you can check it out at ccleaner.com and it will give you a download link.
I personally like it: it cleans out your registry, temporary internet files, and anything else you dont need.

Yes, many of us use it and many of us find the Uninstall option under the Tool optionj to be more effective than the Windows one.

i have a question though. I use avg free 9.0 and every time i use ccleaner it deletes like 90000k of files. What could they be?

Temporary internet files, cookies, history, recently typed URL's and other items. Every time you go online these are created and can add up very quickly.

AVG has nothing to do with it.

IOBIT Advance System Care Pro 3.51 first choice
Windows Optimizer 6 second
Tune-up Utls 2010 third.

I use all 3. I like the IOBIT better, The other two it's okay. Windows Opt 6 was available for free one day only with lifetime key license from Giveaway software site. Updates and everything. Tune-up Utls 2010 does have a complete status of of the system readiness.

Ccleaner features are available in IOBIT Free and Pro.

The registry tool isn't that great, I'd go with what tipstir said, IOBIT Advance System Care Pro is much better, even as an all in one tool. On first run for a fairly used computer it would turn up hundreds of registry results with Pro and even Free edition. Not to mention all the other system tools it includes.

I am used to use Master of optimization,it is good. Now I use a small program, only one click to clean my computer perfectly, it not need to install even. However, I forget its name here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back