Compatability of Pentium 4 extreme edition 3.2ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpTiMuSpRiMe

just need to know if anyone knows if my P4P800-e deluxe 478chipset motherboard could handle the P4 EE that i just bought.. i started a thread at the asus forum with no luck and my manual says that it will support all 3.2-3.6e intel chips.. it doesn't say that it won't support it and it doesn't say that it does..any help would be kool thanks guys

OpTiMuSpRiMe said:
just need to know if anyone knows if my P4P800-e deluxe 478chipset motherboard could handle the P4 EE that i just bought.. i started a thread at the asus forum with no luck and my manual says that it will support all 3.2-3.6e intel chips.. it doesn't say that it won't support it and it doesn't say that it does..any help would be kool thanks guys

Yes it does. All you'll need to do is be sure you have a newer bios installed. I think it was the 1016 or newer, and it was good to go.

Enjoy the EE...

Later....

i checked the support list and it didn't say that it didn't and it didn't say that it did.. but thanks for the help guys..

farmer you have dang near the same specs on your system as i do on mine.. P4 3.2EE P4P800-e deluxe X850XT PE 256mb 2gig kingston HyperX ram..rock on man..can't wait to get that EE in my system..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back