Computer for WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody give me an idea of what kind of specs I would need to run WoW on a 1900x1080 monitor with settings at medium or better?

well if you look at my specs I run it at 1900x1080 with med to high quality on dual monitors running off a laptop if that helps you any :)

keep in mind wow is deisgned for all computers to be playable on for the most part (this is how and why they have the most subscribers online to 1 video game imo)

note: I do have some of stuff turned off in my settings though like ambient lighting, low shadowing and couple others as I think they are just a distraction and not needed if your playing srs at all ;) and tirp buff is off but still looks beautiful and I hold 55-60fps in dal.

Syde your fps must be pretty low. I also thought that the res was for lcd tv's specifically.

@ overclocked it wont take much to run wow on a lower resolution. I'm assuming you're using an lcd tv to run it. You need to consider a budget if you have one at all.

Are you putting a pc together yourself or are you buying a prebuilt. I'm assuming your knowledge isnt that extensive based on your question.

You don't need a powerful computer to play WoW. But then again, you can be like a friend of mine who spent 3000 dollars to play WoW -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back