Computer gets to dektop and BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im new here and i registered because i need some serious help. I had been using my computer earlier today and was trying to update my daemon tools to version 4.00 and i was told to re-boot the computer to complete the installation and i did this without trouble. upon re-booting my PC i tried to open the newly updated daemon tools and then a blue screen of death appeared. i assumed that a quick re-boot would solve the problem and after the PC had got to the desktop again i assumed all would be fine until about 10 seconds later another blue screen appeared. now every time the Pc is turned on it gets a blue screen and theres no way of starting it.(not even in safe mode) just praying you guys could offer me some help please.

P.S i also was downloading some games and that could also be an issue

cheers in advance

Last Known Good Configuration

Hi,

Try "Last Lknown Good Configuration" to recover your windows.

hey cheers for writing i have kinda sorted the problem out but i had to do a system recovery so does that mean that everything is gone COMPLETLY or is there a way to get my files back?

cheers

Hi,

"Last Known Good Configuration" only restore windows configuration. For detail visit microsoft website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back