Computer is on but screen stays on som kind of standby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got told from other forums it is the vidiocard but i cant see how this can be ???
Becouse i just bought it for like 5 hr, ago and i whent home and tryed to fix this problem. I will not even try to open the computer becouse if that is the way i will just go back into the stupid place and get a new computer or get the money and get a new computer.

So and detailed problem

I just whent bought the computer took it back in the boot.
whent too eat while it was in the boot 1 hr. after i drove home with it in the boot.
when i was home after a drive on 30 mins i took it out of the boot crarryed it up some stears
I took the computer up and all the power cables is in and ALL is checked 2 times.
Start the computer hear 1 fast and loud beep and the screen dosent power up it stays in a standby mode all the time.

I was told this is my vidiocard

Since ill just check my post tomorrow and see if i got help over night, i hope that this details are enugh coz im going back fist thing tomorow.

Wrong option used

See attached from Start Menu option.You clicked the wrong button.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Turn off PC.jpg
    Turn off PC.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
Since it is new it is still under warranty and I would just take it back and have the shop check it over. One or more cables inside might have come loose during the ride in your "trunk" (as we say in the States) but unless you are familiar with the insides of PCs you could void the warranty poking around in there.

first of all, check the video cable connections, second as stated soemthing in the case may of came loose druing the ride home in the boot aka trunk < proper USA term. if its under waranty have the store or shop check it over. then on the ride home carefully wrap the tower aka pc in a blanket to keep its safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back