Concerning Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i need some consulting here, my bio's setting's for ram was ddr 400 and my ram sticks currently at ddr 333, now if the setting is at ddr 400 would that cause my computer to freeze and sometimes blank out?. I changed it to DDR 333 since thats wut my ram is. Im wondering if that would cause the problems ive been getting computer locks up and freezes randomly.

Heres the layout, id play wow or wc3 or serfing techspot forums, im playing winamp and music boom everything would stop to what i have lastseen its like looking at a painting but unable to use my keyboard mouse or access anything I manually shut it offand start it up again.

DDR is Double Data Rate. Your stock BIOS setting should be at 200. 2 X 200 = DDR 400.

is this setting for ddr standard, i have 1012, and i think its set at 333 also, should i change it?

well im wonder because my computer randomly freezes while im using the system, im wondering if ram is the case or just a simple bio's setting, i have asrock 939 dual sata 2 with evga 6600, ill be playing games n the comp will just freezes on me randomly now i dunno why or why it would be doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back