Connectivity

Having some issues with connectivity. Recently started having some issues with my Ethernet connection occasionally experiencing connection loss seemingly a dns issue across the entire network, however this doesn't seem to effect any existing wifi connections. Upon restarting the router the connection seems fine once again, however never fails to become an issue again. Upon many hours of searching I cant seem to find the cause or solution to this problem for it does seem to be intermittent. Hopefully someone might have some idea as to what could be causing this issue? DHCP settings seem fine as well as the Dns from the isp. I will post any necessary information to hopefully fix this reoccurring issue. Hopefully someone can help I am at wits end with this issue.

Having some issues with connectivity. Recently started having some issues with my Ethernet connection occasionally experiencing connection loss seemingly a dns issue across the entire network, however this doesn't seem to effect any existing wifi connections. Upon restarting the router the connection seems fine once again, however never fails to become an issue again. Upon many hours of searching I cant seem to find the cause or solution to this problem for it does seem to be intermittent. Hopefully someone might have some idea as to what could be causing this issue? DHCP settings seem fine as well as the Dns from the isp. I will post any necessary information to hopefully fix this reoccurring issue. Hopefully someone can help I am at wits end with this issue.

This is a guess.. do you have a belkin router? This happened to me with Belkin, if you restart the router and problem is resolved for a few days that's bad, router is AFU, need to replace.. there is no easy way.. need $$$$ to do it.. get an AC router Cisco \ LinkSys are the best. PERIOD

Forcing the MTU to 1492 will disallow packet fragmentation and that is frequently a problem area causing disconnects.

Back