Constant Crash / BSOD Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm new here, but i've come to get help with a very tedious problem. My computer randomly restarts constantly, i doubt its due to overheating as it sometimes happens off the bat when i start windows, and i've taken it to a computer store several times already and they couldn't fix it, they said it must be a software problem and to try formatting and reinstalling windows, so i did that, and what happened? my system crashed AS i was installing XP. So i took it back, the guy said he'll format my system and fix everything, so i took it in and the same day he calls and says its ready, in the past hour its restarted 3 times so i very much doubt its a software problem

specs
Pentium 4 3.0ghz running Win Xp Pro
Mobo: Asus P4P-800 Deluxe
1gig 3200 ram (total, 2 sticks)
Vid Card: Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro

if you need any further info just ask, also here are some of the latest mini dump files, i appreciate any help you guys can give me, because those people at the computer company obviously can't figure this out themselves

There should be a an error message in the BSOD. Right click on My Computer, select Properties-Advanced- Startup and Recovery and uncheck "automatically restart"

oh and one more thing, since then my computer's mobo fried, its in the shop AGAIN. thankfully they're not charging me to test the rest of my hardware, if i'm lucky i'll only need to get a new mobo...and if i'm even luckier maybe that will fix the restarting issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back