Converting multiple ISO's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcarlson

Alright, here's the deal. I just downloaded 13 iso's totalling 6.93Gig. Its for the Novell Open Enterprise Server. Anyway, is there a way of combining all 13, or any number really, into 1 dvd (dual layer I reckon) iso? Thanks for the help.

Ok, here's a little update. I downloaded Ultra ISO media edition version 7.65 I believe. What I have done thus far is this:

1)opened the first ISO
2)"added files" of remaining ISO's

It's compiling/saving right now, then I'll try burning it to dvd. I'll let ya know how it goes.

I certainly hope this is all legit and that you downloaded these ISOs from Novell.

LNCPapa said:
I certainly hope this is all legit and that you downloaded these ISOs from Novell.
I do as well but at the same time am very interested if this works because I have actually though about doing somethikng similar to have back up copies of the games I have purchased, but didn't know if you could do it or if it would even work.

Yeah, it's all legit guys...no worries about that...eval edition ;) Anyway, all of my attempts have proven futile. Any advice?

Did you get an error searching for the second disc with your previous attempt?

you have to make a special .inf or first run file
all loads must point to first disc
read some of the inf files or bootloaders (autorun)files
you may be better off stripping the main files and get a program that will auto load on start
you can even add an untended setup by adding the keys to this program
I did this with my W2K server disc
autherware by macromedia or indigo rose the latter is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back