Cool Band Names

TR91

the members of my band and i are getting really pissed at each other because noone likes each others idea for band names.........do u have any ideas...........plz,, post anything ..........................................................................me and another member like FINAL FRIDAY but the drumer doesnt..........tell me what u think

why don't people try band name generators?

google "band name generator" and check couple sites, at least you might get good ideas from couple of words.

these days with the english language being abbreviated in email (FYI) and texting ( U R) etc.. if there were four on the band it could be called '4play'. Granted, it doesn't have the same impact with 3 band members.

Regards

PFJ

There are some bands at my school...Here are the names for your digestion.
Mindless
Something Stupid
Trauma
The Odds

I particulary like 'Stoned Rodents' :D

TR91 said:
the members of my band and i are getting really pissed at each other because noone likes each others idea for band names.........do u have any ideas...........plz,, post anything ..........................................................................me and another member like FINAL FRIDAY but the drumer doesnt..........tell me what u think

What kind of music, what age are the people involved, post a pic if you can, then suggestions might actually be more on target.

Back