Coolermaster Centurion CAC T05 case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crais

Could anyone PLEASE find info on the fan on the side of the case? Its dimensions actually. I just can't find it anywhere... (It doesn't come with the case, but there is a place to put it on. The dimensions are not in the manual.) I've measured 74mm, but can't find a fan with these dimensions...
Thanks.

No, not that, those are the fans that come with the case. But on the side panel there is a place where you can put an extra fan on, and I can't find it's measures.

This is a customer review from Newegg

Rating + 5Rating + 5Rating + 5Rating + 5Rating + 5 Jacob, 8/3/2005 2:35:38 AM
Exceptional Quality at an Exceptional Price!

This is the third case I've purchased so far (two for other computer builds and this last one for myself) and it has yet to disappoint. What everyone, including newegg, has failed to mention is that there is a side plastic airduct positioned directly over the cpu. The cpu fans is able to suck in fresh air from outside the case. I modified it a bit by attaching an 80mm case fan to the side panel and then attaching the airduct to the 80mm fan (very easy to do). Now I have fresh (filtered) air blowing directly on the cpu fan (Zalman CNPS 7700-Cu) which in turn cools my processor even further. I highly recommend this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back