Crash! Can I get my files this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is in hospital, i'm waiing to hear the bad news that everything has gone. Some important stuff backed up but not everything (i know, i know!). Just asking if it's possible to recover files back FROM my webserver. I've uploaded a few applications that contain photos i realy need back. Is this possible?

If you have backed up your important files to a webserver you should be able to recover them using the same program you backed them up with

How Sick is Your Computer

I have a question about your computer being in the hospital. What happened and why is it in the hospital? Did the drive crash or something else and more importantly "which" hospital did you take it too. My business does a lot of data recovery, providing the heads on the drive aren't crashed. There are some very nifty tools for recovering from a crashed, even a formatted drive. If you have the means to pull your drive and connect it to a USB port, and its readable, youcan copy them, or you can run a data recovery tool on them. After hurricane Katrina we were successful at recovering 90% of the flooded drives we worked on.

:)

"Just asking if it's possible to recover files back FROM my webserver?"

Is this the system that was sent to the "hospital"? Hospital, is this an English reference for a computer repair facility?

People and animal hospitals are familiar to me... Computer repair shops or Electronic repair facilities are also familiar. Is the webserver in the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back