Crashing system and black screen

It started few days ago. I was playing game and then suddenly computer freeze and I restart my computer, so all went well. Yesterday I had the same crash when I played game but it didn't work restarting thing I was stuck at login screen on windows. After that I install new fresh OS and on the second step when it need to be restarted and complete the installation on windows, it stuck two time with black screen. I did it at the end with power off/on. But that do not fix the problem. I still have that freezing problem especially when I play games. I checked the temperature but it was ok.
In the Event Viewer shows that my PSU went off. But I don't think that is the problem. Can be the Motherboard? Because every time I change settings in BIOS and save/exit, it get crash and I have to do all that power on and off till I got the computer up. Please help me find solution for this annoying problem :) If you need more information about what happening or about my configuration, temperature I'll write it.
ps. sry for my language I hope u understand my problems :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 2
"Event Viewer shows that my PSU went off" Try another power supply just to make sure it is no the power supply

I have

DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7500, 2933 MHz (11 x 267)
Asus P5QL Pro (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
ATI Radeon HD 4870
Realtek ALC1200 @ Intel 82801JB ICH10 - High Definition Audio Controller
Hitachi HDT721010SLA360 ATA Device (1000 GB , 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
PSU Spire SP-ATX 420w
I replaced Graphic card with this:
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB )
So it freeze again. After that I entered BIOS and change express gate (disable). Turn on and play the game. It didn't freeze but my fps was 10.
I take new power supply Delux P4 500W, and because I don't have extra cable for my ATI Radeon HD4800, I played with NVIDIA graphic card. And same, game was with 10 fps. I'm rly confused what to do net :S

I can' believe if this fix the problem. With disable express gate, my computer with all that components work fine. If the problem shows up again, I'll post that this isn't solved :) Till then, disabling express gate fix freeze problem,

Back