Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydy

yesterday just tried crysis on my new laptop

Dell
2.2Ghz dou core
4GGhz DDR2
NVidia 8600M Gt

during game playing, lacking, like "slideshow". after i reconfiguring the graphic setting, then much more better, much still not really smooth. A little bit disappointed. Besides, i'll much worry about the heat on my laptop, although i played in the aircon room, but the heat still at the certain level.
could anyone tell me where can i get directX 10.

Thanks

Do you have Vista? Cause you need Vista to use DX10

And running the game in DX10 mode is just going to decrease performance even more

Laptops aren't really designed to run intensive 3D games. There are some on the market (Dell/HP) that are designed specifically to run games. If yours isn't one of them, a game like Crysis just isn't going to cut it unless you lower all the graphics settings to low, and it still will give you a bit of a headache.

Yeah, pretty much as above. If you want to run Crysis in the higher settings range invest in a new comp or buff gaming laptop. But as i said DX10 and Vista will just degrade your performance even more on that laptop

Drop your resolution some, and set Post Processing to low. That should help a lot, and don't turn on AA or AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back