Crysis Warhead help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zsj

Hi, I just went out and bought Crysis WH yesterday, and played through the first level OK.
then when it started to load on the second level, at 99% it crashed to desktop...
So I installed a patch for it, working :).... ha ha ha...

now my graphics card glitches, during a fun shootout my video card starts tweeking, it takes random images of the scenery or objects and flashes them on the screen, and all the colors in the background and foreground start doing this WEIRD flashy thing, i cant see anything, but the game is still running.

I think its the drivers... but... they were working just fine yesterday. so I think its the patch or something.

And when I go to the game menu, all the words are replaced with blanked out spaces...
the same thing happend to me on guildwars once, but i found the right settings and it works.
I even set all the setting to min and lowered the rez, still it does the same thing...

ANY help would be appreciated !

Z

Well...

I guess its just a random glitch that happens sometimes, because i beat the game 2 times before it happened again.

soo... thanks for your help.

And for anyone who has a problem with level 2 crashing and is using an 8500GT,
stay with driver 177.28, the newest 180 driver doesnt like to work, and download the patch v. 1.5 or something.

Crysis WARHEAD is SWEET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back