Data recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!
I got a prob and if you coul'd help me i would really appreciat it...

I had a vyrus on my laptop ( HP pavillion dv6000) that made the disk completly full while it should have around 20 Gb of space. I fragmented the disk and from that moment on my computer does not boot at all, when I start it, soon after the windows begins to boot, the deadly blue screen appears and my computer reboots.

I can´t access it neither normally or in safe mode. It has really important data on the disk so i revoved it and used an "Power Encloser for 2.5" S-ATA HDD" to access my disk from another computer. The disk is detected and appears on "my computer" but when I click twice a message appears saying the disk is corrupted and can´t be read.

I know how to format and start over but I really need those files, any idea how to recover them?

thx in advance.

I had a vyrus on my laptop ( HP pavillion dv6000) that made the disk completly full while it should have around 20 Gb of space. I fragmented the disk and from that moment on my computer does not boot at all,
hmm; think you met defragmented the hd :)

OUCH! that really can't be done if the HD is 100% consumed. We first run Disk Cleanup
(run->cleanmgr.exe) to remove junk from installes and temp files and run defrag after that completes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back