Dell latitude e6430 heating problem

Hello,

Hope everyone is fine and well.

My said laptop is having severe heating problem with my Latitude E6430 i5-3360M upgraded to Windows 8 Enterprice 64 bit OS.

It is getting heat up too much from left side and exhausting the battery earliest.

Just one issue that can I see in it that Teredo tunneling pseudo interface shows a yellow exlamation mark in Device Manager. Windows 7 Ultmate 64 but I cannot find the solution to mitigate it.

Your expeditious help is requested to resolve the above problem.

Tariq ALi

You require to uninstall and then re-install the device which shown the exclamation mark in device manager, otherwise require to run the device driver further.

I don't think drivers could affect heat, have you checked the CPU temps in a program like coretemp or HWMonitor?

Must be some possible background applications running in your system that uses much more system resources which causes your hardware to raise temperatures.

Depending on how old this laptop is, the heat pipes/fan can be clogged with debris or the thermal pads/paste have hardened or burned and need to be replaced. Drivers would not cause this, as someone has already said

Dear All,

Thanks everyone for taking interest on said issue. I have uninstall and re-install the problematic software as well as checked the CPU temperature which shows quite normal but the heating problem was still persisting until and unless I used the magician trick mentioned by Frozwire.

Ohhh dear Frozwireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hugs u tightly my friend....

Superbbbb !!! I have spent lot of time to find the solution of unwanted heating even dell troubleshooting team couldn't able to resolve this issue and you did it so simply.

Thanks once again!!!

TARIQ ALI

Back