Dialogue A33i flybook hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden

Hi

can you help? have a Dialogue A33i flybook am having problems I need to install windows xp, I have a cd external drive but my usb port is not working, can you help] with any ideas to install windows with the Dialogue A33i fly-book drivers? I have made contect with fly-book company but they was not very helpful, I also tried with a hard drive with windows xp install from another laptop but it did not not work I kept getting error messages
can anyone Help:confused:

Hi

can you help? have a Dialogue A33i flybook am having problems I need to install windows xp, I have a cd external drive but my usb port is not working, can you help] with any ideas to install windows with the Dialogue A33i fly-book drivers? I have made contect with fly-book company but they was not very helpful, I also tried with a hard drive with windows xp install from another laptop but it did not not work I kept getting error messages
can anyone Help:confused:
Hi since then I put a another harddrive from another laptop in, it a ME O/S but it will only operate in safe mode! I also tryed putting another hard drive with windowa xp prof! I keep getting erorr messages, saying while windows was configrating we ahad to close down to prevent your compuiter from damaging! dose any one know how i can get this problem sorted!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back