Double Right Click opens new ie window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joawro

When I'm browsing on the internet and I double right click, a new ie window opens up. Is there anyway to change it so that doesn't happen.

Thanks.

On what do you double right click ?? .

If I open a webpage and single right click, I get a menu pop up, its content is dependant on what i've clicked on, if I double right click the menu appears then disappears.

Regards

I get the same problem Joawro, gets a bit annoying on some sites. It can happen on any part of the page (over a link, blank bit of space, inside a java app). tried looking under all sorts of different options but cant seem to find anything turned on that wasnt on before, have no idea what started this effect. If anyone has found an answer for this it'd be appreciated.

I have never double right clicked on anything in my life, and cannot figure out why somone would need to... unless they use thier left hand and the mouse buttons are reversed.

Shaw23 said:
I have never double right clicked on anything in my life, and cannot figure out why somone would need to... unless they use thier left hand and the mouse buttons are reversed.
Well when your using a wow talent build, or playing games on java where you need do right click to undo some things, those are some reasons.

haha off topic but wow talents is the same reason as me joawro :p well hopefull this post will make it look more active and i can get an answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back